Premade ToEE Front-End X Modules

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by Allyx, Sep 2, 2005.

Remove all ads!
  1. Allyx

Allyx Master Crafter Global Moderator Supporter

ToEE Front-End X, also known as 'TFE-X,' is a wonderful program written by Agetian, with assistance from Dulcaoin and others, to support multiple modules simultaneously installed on your computer. It features an easy to use interface to switch between modules, among many other things.

Each of the following TFE-X ready packs are updated to include all mods that were designed to be added to that generation of the Co8 mod pack. To install them, simply extract their contents to your ToEE root directory. Then run TFE-X and they will appear in your list of installed modules.

If you haven't already got TFE-X, get it from this thread.

Older Co8 Modpacks

Other Co8-hosted mods

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2009
  2. Allyx

Re: Premade 'Toffee' 3 Pro modules

Added the 'toffee' Vicks & Wedge mod (see the first post in the thread).

3. Allyx

Added the Co8-4.0.1 toffee ready pack (see the first post in this thread) with Desperate Housewives, and the shopmap with the clothes and weapons options, to remove the clothes and weapons there is an attachment in the first post of this thread. Unzip the toffee ready pack to your ToEE folder, select the 4.0.0 mod in the frontend window, and THEN add the attached files to remove the clothes.

4. Allyx

I have re-enabled a toffee version of 0rion's newest version of his (version 1.10) mod, now this version is still about a year old, and has not been updated since, but due to the server issues we have been experiencing I will be removing all other versions of this mod from the FTP (there are about 5 different versions eating up the hard disk). If however someone would like a copy of the older versions send me a PM with your email (I suggest you open a new Gmail.com account for this as the file is larger than most mail clients will handle) and I'll send it along as soon as I can.

[EDIT] Also added links to the current releases thread for the 5.0.0 and 5.0.4 CMF links to the first post in this thread.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2007
  5. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

Updated the list to reflect modules newly converted for use with TFE-X. All the relevant Co8 modpacks are avaialable here, as well as the independant mods that we host.

Older front-end modules are no longer supported.

Our Host!