Post Temple Content

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by aanalore, Jun 21, 2013.

Remove all ads!
  1. aanalore

aanalore Member

Can someone tell me what I might be doing incorrectly? I have finished the Temple. (Z is dead.) But..I can't find any of the post-Temple content. The Blacksmith won;t give it to me, and there are no notices on the sign posts. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. Gehennis

Gehennis Established Member

You have to travel to Verbobonoc and read the mirror like sign on the side of the building and from there start talking to folks...

3. sirchet

sirchet Force for Goodness Moderator Supporter

Are you saying that there isn't anything showing when you choose "check notices" on the billboard?

If this is so, go inside the same building the sign is posted on and talk to the officer and ask about the city and locations.

Watch carefully what replies you can give and don't miss the chance to ask to see the Viscount.

4. gazra_1971

gazra_1971 Knights of Legend

Are you playing the NC version of the Circle of Eight Modpack? Only the NC version of the modpack allows you to do the new content.

To travel to Verbobonc, you have to click on the text of the name of the place on the right side of the world map interface. All of this is explained in the game guide sticky thread (that's what it is there for).

The sign posts at Hommlet and Nulb will never give you any information. It's only the sign post at Verbobonc that also acts as a notice board.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 27, 2013
Our Host!