Pillars of Eternity Portrait Pack

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by sneakycold, Jun 3, 2015.

Remove all ads!
  1. sneakycold

sneakycold Member

Download: Pillars of Eternity Portrait Pack

[​IMG]

Installation: These portraits will replace your ToEE Portraits, backup first before extracting.
    *Note: Every time I add these portraits to "portraits.mes" I always end up having problems with the BIG portraits. :no:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Special Thanks To:
    These portraits are created by the illustrator Jason Seow. Visit his amazing works at DeviantArt & JasonSeow or email him at GMail

[​IMG]

THESE PORTRAITS ARE FROM THE GAME PILLARS OF ETERNITY, I DIDN'T CREATE THESE PORTRAITS, I ONLY CONVERTED THEM.

ENJOY! :joy:

anatoliy likes this.
  2. Vexagar

Vexagar Member

Fresh faces are always welcome :thumbsup:

3. marc1967

marc1967 Established Member

These are great. I think this is going to be my default portrait pack from now on. They actually look like how I would imagine my character.

I have to say, the portraits from the original game are very limited in the selection of ones I can actually use, as about 75% of them are too over-stylized for use as PC portraits, and they seem more like NPC portraits. I don't imagine my first level characters looking like a gnarled seasoned warrior with scars, or a grim bony hooded necromancer, or someone with lightning bolts coming out of my eyes.

These portraits here walk the perfect line between a believable first level noob, and higher level character later on in the game.

Well done!

4. EyesOfAsia

EyesOfAsia Member

Thanks!

I especially like Josh Sawyer portrait ;).

5. EyesOfAsia

EyesOfAsia Member

Hey sneakycold,

Are you planning to update your PoE Portrait Pack with new portraits from The White March DLC expansion?

Thank you for your time.

Our Host!