Original soundtrack on Modpack

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Mr. Monocle, Jun 8, 2021.

Remove all ads!
  1. Mr. Monocle

Mr. Monocle Member

Hey, thanks for all the work your guys have done on not only ToEE but KoTB, and potentially IWD as well!

I'll make my question quick hopefully. Is there a way to keep the original soundtrack the way it was in Vanilla with the Co8 ModPack installed? I'm happy to have the bug fixes and excited for the new content (this is my first time using ModPack), but I love the soundtrack the way it was. There's nothing like entering the church of St. Cuthbert for the first time and hearing the mystical music in the background. Or even hearing the start menu theme with the bang and clack in the background, or the opening good vignette in a CG campaign. Your work on everything is much appreciated but the music needs no tweaking, as the soundtrack was one of the best ever and captured the essence of the game perfectly!

Thanks for any help or input!
    -Nick

2. Allyx

Allyx Master Crafter Global Moderator Supporter

I wasn't aware we had changed the soundtrack in any way... but if you look through the audio files in your installation and delete the replacement tracks you dislike, they will revert back to the original sound files for those areas.

3. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Our Host!