NPC Attributes

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Ranth, Sep 16, 2011.

Remove all ads!
  1. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

Good stuff, gazra. (btw, I highly recommend that modern-era players consult gazra's thread for any needed info like this and eschew anything you find elsewhere. The SP stuff, for example, is outdated.)

Fruella actually sounds like a good choice for everybody. She's TN so she is accessible to all and won't disband and attack for killing innocents, plus she's pretty good meat shield muscle, which is what players seem to generally look for in hired help. That said, choose whomever you want, but gazra's right - Zert, Turuko, Kobort, and Lareth should be avoided for ambush considerations.

2. J'allan UlDragos

J'allan UlDragos Dragon Warrior

The only problem with taking Raimol, is he will automatically rebel if you attack or betray his "REAL" employers, Rannos & Gremag ... so you would have to resist the storyline that initiates the revenge scenario culminating in Nulb, and the nifty Assassin ambush triggered by selling Lareth's gear.

i don't play evil party's, so i don't know if there is any way around this problem...???

3. sirchet

sirchet Force for Goodness Moderator Supporter

Thanks gazra_1971, I had completely forgotten about all the great info you had posted.

4. gazra_1971

gazra_1971 Knights of Legend

I didn't know that. Thanks, J'allan UlDragos. But if Ranth is playing an evil party, he would probably want to do the 3 quests for Rannos Davl & Gremag instead of killing them and fighting the assassin & the thugs that the traders bring with them.

Come to think of it, an evil party would probably not want to have the Moathouse Ambush, and would probably side with Lareth.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2011
  5. cezmail

cezmail Gorboth's Rider

Well depends on the evil party and the player's will. I myself am happy to do the three missions, THEN go after Rannos/Gremag in Nulb. I am also happy to let the assassin show up, nuke his butt, then use his gear to up my party. I just do not confront Rannos and Gremag about it right away. :D

As for Lareth, I find he is not worth my time alive. That is me, so others may feel differently.

Our Host!