Newly arrived adventurer extends greetings

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lord Bozo, May 5, 2009.

Remove all ads!
  1. Lord Bozo

Lord Bozo Member

Greetings to all.

I am hereby making my debut post to this forum and providing the requisite announcement to the masses - let all those of good sense and taste be warned - Lord Bozo (of the most noble and floppy feet) through his righteous title of "being special" hereby lays claim to whatever is not currently nailed down and institutes his reign of not-so-illustrious guidance and might by condesending to claim a small, yet important place at the messier side of the table.

With the formalities out of the way - I wish to begin by posting a hearty thanks to all of those who have worked on the various patches and tools through which TOEE has become both enjoyable and exciting to play.

I am a veteran mod maker for the various Unreal Engine game systems and am very excited by the state of tool development for TOEE. I can see great potential and am quite ready to start learning the ins and outs of this system so I can begin contributing. I have recently come off my sabattacal away from game modding following a severe burn out. TOEE has worked its magic and resurrected my interest in game modding.

Once again, thanks for all the hard work, as you can see it does pay off - you gained another convert.

Lord Bozo

2. maalri

maalri Immortal

Welcome Bozo- Sincerely!

But have you PLAYED it yet?? That is the question...

3. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Welcome aboard :)

4. whatsername74

whatsername74 The Poison Woman

You're gonna love it here. One hell of a crew round here.

5. Half Knight

Half Knight Gibbering Mouther

Hey Bozo, welcome! :)

What was your...hum, "area of expertise" while modding Unreal?

6. Lord Bozo

Lord Bozo Member

I headed up the development team that put together several custom gametypes, weapons, items, etc for both Unreal and UT2004. Mod name Crystal Castles for Unreal / Crystal Chaos for UT2004. We received an honorable mention for our submission in the "Make Something Unreal" contest for UT2004.

I have created several standalone mods, security, and developmental mods over the years expanding the capabilities of the Unreal environment.

I also have assisted greatly with the latest Unreal ver 227 patch.

I ended up becoming a jack-of-all-trades and have extensive knowledge of the inner workings of the Unreal engine. Taking a siesta for a bit...spent 6 years on one game - kinda wears you down after awhile.

Skills:
    Programmer
    Unreal Script & C++ Coding
    Map Making
    Modelling
    Texturing

I will probably get extensively involved with TOEE in a similar fashion. I am very excited by the modding capabilities available. Unfortunately, the dreaded Real Life eats much of my time since I have a growing family.

Thanks for the greetings all!!

7. Zigmx6

Zigmx6 Member

Wow great credentials :thumbsup:. I'm sure you could provide help to the excellent work that modders have done around here. I look forward to seeing whatever additions you contribute.

Our Host!