Neverwinter Nights-Solo?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by deathknight1728, Mar 23, 2011.

Remove all ads!
  1. deathknight1728

deathknight1728 Member

I want to make a rogue melee build that can solo neverwinter nights, has anyone soloed before, I'd like some advice since i got the game working. I was thinking of a rogue that gets a few levels in the barbarian class but dont know if i should do that. Do you have to dual wield if you are a rogue? Any advice would be awesome :yes:

2. kio11

kio11 Established Member

people soloed with sorcerer/druid or smt. should ask my friend who did that

3. deathknight1728

deathknight1728 Member

I'd like to solo a ranger with craft weapons and make my own awesome weapons. The problem is that crafting doesnt work, or wasnt made with the right mindset. You cant make enchanted weapons or even masterwork weapons, you only can make regular-which is pointless.

I like neverwinter nights as a game, but its essentially more of an action/rpg than a roleplaying game. Toee is more laid back and turn based. I like toee more to be honest as its my 1st and only computer d and d roleplaying game. Its too bad there arent more, id pay good money for another game like toee ;)

4. Sergio Morozov

Sergio Morozov Paladin

Hey, man, you CAN craft magic weapons in NWN 2 ! But you need FEAT, components (RARE) and ability to cast certain spells (Party members are eligible too).

5. kio11

kio11 Established Member

yeah and in some mods of nwn 1 your craft weapons/armor skill helps blacksmiths make better weapons for you if youre making them make it

Our Host!