Need help (warning there many be spoilers!!)

Discussion in 'The Keep on the Borderlands' started by Fate_Valius, Dec 17, 2009.

Remove all ads!
  1. Fate_Valius

Fate_Valius Member

Hi i just downloaded KOEB 1.11 and i am haveing a problem figgureing out the second riddle in the wizards tower. Can someone please tell me or give me a hit for what water and shell means< i have been trying to figgure it out and i keep getting nowhere.

2. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Think expensive shiny gift (round, perlescent etc) that comes from something made of shell that lives in the water :)

They're available for purchase, and loot (the gift, not the shell. You don't need the shell).

EDIT: This self-same riddle was used in Clash of the Titans, I can't believe so many people have problems with it.

3. Fate_Valius

Fate_Valius Member

Thanks thanks i was kinda thinking that right before i want to sleep. By the way its an awsome mod. The work you guys did on this is great and i wait till u get the rest of it done.

4. Fate_Valius

Fate_Valius Member

O one other thing i wanted to ask i am having a little trouble finding the raiders so i can end the game i talked to the guild master but he dosent give me a location. Also are there any intresting random encounters i should look out for?

5. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Hmmmm... there's a bunch of bandits (had some small amount of effort put into it, not just random mobs), there's a Necromancer and there's a Ranger (who will join you).

The Raiders should mark on your map when you get the quest from the Noticeboard. After you have searched their lair, take anything you find to the Bailiff.

Our Host!