Looking for an "add feat" console command

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by the_redmoons, Aug 11, 2005.

Remove all ads!
  1. the_redmoons

the_redmoons Member

I know there are numerical denominators for feats in the .mes folder, Im just trying to find a console command to add a feat to a specific party member. Yes I have looked in the console command thread but there is no mention of a command to add feats.

IF there isnt one, mabye someone can point me in the direction of a trainer or save game editor with this function? thank you.

:Crazy_Lio

2. wizgeorge

wizgeorge Prophet of Wizardy

You can change/add feats in the protos file if you have the editor.It's available in the downloads thread.

3. Old Book

Old Book Established Member

I thought that only worked on NPCs?

4. wizgeorge

wizgeorge Prophet of Wizardy

There's a selection for pc's in the menu, but I've never used it. I would think the pre-generated pc at create would be in there. I don't know if the pc's you roll up would be. Maybe one of the experts can enlighten us. I think I'll check it out later today. I never use the pre-generated pc's because their ability scores are so poor.

5. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

Pre-generated PCs are just like the ones you create, they're just hidden in the .dat files so you can't get rid of them. I found them when I extracted the .dats

Also adding extra feats might be fun at low levels but what happens when you run out of feats later?

Our Host!