Leatherworkers Shop?

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by ConjurerDragon, Mar 24, 2013.

Remove all ads!
  1. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Established Member Supporter

In my current 7.7 NC game Jakk Borton (the Leatherworker) offer among other stuff Masterwork Leather Armour, Masterwork Studded Leather and Masterwork Hide Armour.

When I understood his dialog right, then all masterwork would be done by Bing, so Jakk should have no masterwork at all in his shop and all masterwork ought to be in Bing´s shop (the MW leather armor is).

Currently is:
    Suggestion remove 6221,6222,6224 (masterwork leather, MW studded leather and MW Hide armor):

Last edited: Mar 24, 2013
  2. Gehennis

Gehennis Established Member

Considering that they are both brothers working in the same shop, why wouldn't he offer the masterwork items? Just because Bing makes them doesn't mean that Jakk can't sell them...

3. ConjurerDragon

Because Jakk specifically tells you in his dialog that he leaves everything masterwork to Bing if you ask him about masterwork.

e.g.

4. Gehennis

Gehennis Established Member

I think he's referring to the actual making of the masterwork items- but if you want to include that he means only Bing will make AND sell them, I think you might be being just a bit too literal here...:)

5. ConjurerDragon

Well if we would see it really liberal: Then why have two different shops at all after Bing is healed and both would sell exactly the same stuff? Being brothers in one shop as you mentioned. Or have Bing only make stuff but Jakk sells it all as it´s one shop.

If we don´t go as far as to say both sell all the same, then it makes sense to specialize them by what they state. Jakk only non-masterwork (e.g. normal sling), Bing only Masterwork (e.g. masterwork sling).

Our Host!