item graphics missing in shops

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Steellord, Mar 4, 2008.

Remove all ads!
  1. Steellord

Steellord Member

Okay after reinstalling my game I started anew and now the shopkeepers have missing item graphics in the listings. This started right in the beginning with the Jade Empress screen, and in Hommlet so far the leatherworker and the tailor's inventory are missing item graphics. Is this new or has it been addressed and if so how do I correct it?. I did a search for this before posting and found nothing like this mentioned, but my search terms may not have been accurate.

TIA

2. Qwinn

Qwinn Established Member

I've seen small gaps in the store inventories, squares in their store which didn't have anything in them, but never noticed missing graphics for an item that could otherwise somehow be bought or had stats. Are you able to see the stats or description of these items, and if so, which ones?

Qwinn

3. Steellord

Steellord Member

Apparently it was a hiccup in my install, but IIRC in the leatherworkers shop it was the fur cloak and one other item. In the tailors shop it was several different items like cloaks and mystic garb. The item descriptions were there but in the graphics box was an arrow in the upper corner. But I did a complete uninstall/reinstall of the game and now everything is back to normal so far. I'm starting fresh and gonna try again and see what happens.

Our Host!