Increasing level cap beyond 10 for existing game

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Ossie, Mar 24, 2007.

Remove all ads!
  1. Ossie

Ossie Member

Hi all, I'm running TOFEE 5.0.0 (patched to 5.0.1 build 12/17/06). I initially left all the boxes unchecked, including Max Level (although it shows as 10 in the field). Just wondering if this means that the level cap DOES apply, or DOES NOT apply, when the box is unchecked (regardless of what number shows in the field)? If you have set a level cap, can you change this at any time, or do you have to start an entire new game? (ie the level cap you started a new game with will stay for the entire game?)

I'm still quite early in the game so don't want to get to level 10 & find out that I've capped myself, & it's not possible to go any further. If so, I'd start a new game now. But if you can change this at any time even after you've started a game, I'll keep going.

Thanks all

Oz

2. krunch

krunch moving on in life

The ToEE FEnd has a DEFAULT of Level 20. In other words, only check the level limit option box if you want to limit chars to level 10; otherwise, leave the checkmark option box unchecked for a default limit of Level 20.

Someone else will need to field the mid-game change option question.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2007
  3. Ossie

Ossie Member

thanx for the answer - i should be fine now

Our Host!