Ice cracking sounds

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by Ax Thrower, Jul 26, 2007.

Remove all ads!
  1. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Made yourself clear, you have.

Do this, we will. There is no 'try'.

2. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

Actually the Hommlet movie is a 3D animation, complete with not just 3 dimensions but waving leaves in the trees, flying birds, etc. I believe Troika had it, the opening movie, the Zuggtmoy movies, the throne movie, and the temple movie done by a third party studio that specializes in such things. The more routine ToEE movies - specifically the opening vignette ones - are all just static images that get panned around on. That's not tough to do at all, but Movie Maker won't do it as near as I can tell.

@Ax - if you want, I can make this movie for you with Premiere. But I'm assuming that you want it to be your own work, not a commissioned job, right?

3. Ax Thrower

Ax Thrower Blood Lust

.. hey all sorry for the long awatied responce but we still have no internet at home so the weekends are out.. that and I have pretty much finished remodeling the bathroom and cut out part of the kitchen cabinet to install a dishwasher (old cabinets ... too low for todays dishwashers) so I will have to restructure the cabinets with a stepdown in levels..

as to the movie, I would like it to be as much mine as possible, however with the tools that I have available help in finally putting the whole thing together is appreciated.. I do need to make a few more slides.. but that comes after the banner I need for wednesday for the new troop website and I am also working on a few small maps for the mini quest and trying to catch all of the little details that seem to pop up once it's available..

I also have the poser files from Bob Corncob, if anyone has a way to covert from Poser to a format that GMAX can read...

Our Host!