Help with mesh/art request

Discussion in 'Models, Animations, and Particle Effects' started by Livonya, Oct 9, 2007.

Remove all ads!
  1. Livonya

Livonya Established Member

I have very little experience dealing with meshes and art.

I wrote a script routine to get Hill Giants throwing giant rocks.... devestating!!

There is already a graphic for Giant Rock, but the throwing part is wack as there is no animation icon for the rock.

Instead, in ToEE they used a javelin animation which looks crappy (plus they didn't code the rock right) so the whole thing never worked.

I changed the animation to a bottle, and it looks decent, but not perfect.

I was wondering if anyone knows anything about changing the animation meshes?

What I need to do is to copy the bottle animation protos.tab and then change the art for the mesh so it looks like a rock rather than a bottle.

If anyone is interested in either helping me or pointing me in the right direction then let me know.

thanks.

- Livonya

2. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

Cuchulainn is the guy who's actually made the new weapons so PMing him wouldn't be a bad idea. From the sound of it, its most probley do-able the thing is we can't make new animations with the tools we have atm but we can borrow animations from other things as long as they mesh doesn't have to many bones (or something like that)

Our Host!