Halfling Throwing

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by MonkeyLancer, Jun 6, 2009.

Remove all ads!
  1. MonkeyLancer

MonkeyLancer Member

To clarify, halflings don't seem to get the throwing bonus I thought they should have. I noticed they get the +1 for their size, but no bonus for lobbing things in giant frogs' mouths. I thought I'd make you guys aware of that, also I wanted to convey my thanks for your wonderful work with ToEE and KoTB.

I'll also apologize to those who thought they missed the opportunity to toss some of the wee folk.

2. Ax Thrower

Ax Thrower Blood Lust

isn't halfling throwing something like dwarf bowling... except the halfings go in the air where the dwarves roll along the ground?:poke:

3. Emirkol the Chaotic

Emirkol the Chaotic Proud Polytheist

I've heard of Dwarf Tossing. Isn't that big "down under"?

4. MonkeyLancer

MonkeyLancer Member

I noticed that someone sometime back, made a similar post, so I hope the powers that mod don't mind adding it on what I'm sure is a substantial "to do list"

So gnomes don't feel left out, they do look like bowling pins while wearing pointy hats...;)

5. Basil the Timid

Basil the Timid Dont Mention the War

I have already provided a solution to this problem. It is an easy fix to the protos.tab You can do a search for what I wrote before or just wait for Gaear to implement it.

6. MonkeyLancer

MonkeyLancer Member

I went to seek out the other post to seek out your solution, Basil. It seems it was a post about slings that I saw and it was said that throwing was implemented already and it showed it in some images, that slings were not. I went to look myself and clicked on the hit rather then merely holding the thrown weapon and indeed found that to be true. I must now admit I'm a little embarrassed and offer myself prostrate to be thrown aside :shame:

7. vampiricpuppy

vampiricpuppy cuddly nosferatu

im not sure if i'm meant to be getting innuendo there... :twitch:

Our Host!