Flaming Weapons

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by Icer_Xx, Dec 7, 2008.

Remove all ads!
  1. Icer_Xx

Icer_Xx The Bane of Fire

Right, I loved the flaming Greataxe that actually looks like its on fire, but what about other weapons, would it be possible to put effects like that on different weapons?

2. wizgeorge

wizgeorge Prophet of Wizardy

Yes, and there are other flaming weapons in the game. Flaming and flamingburst can be crafted at the higher levels to most weapons masterwork or better. Works cool.

3. Half Knight

Half Knight Gibbering Mouther

Watch out Wiz-G, he means the flaming greataxe (an early proto number -4106 iirc-) a beautiful model i didn't see before (i dunno if you find it in the game).

believe me, i've tried hard on that one.
    Unfortunately, is not possible.
    Not the way it works. Unless we have the tools to understand long columns of numbers.
    It could be possible to change the colour, and maybe -maybe- the size.

Maybe Agetian knows a bit more about all the funny names in the columns, or the series of numbers.If i only get a hint, i could do it i think.
    We can change spell effects, though, we can -and will in time- have a good new amount of new effects (i'm working slowly in some more ice/cold effects btw ;) )

4. wizgeorge

wizgeorge Prophet of Wizardy

I've been playing for 4 yrs now and I don't recall ever seeing a flaming greataxe in game, unless it's in one of the nodes somewhere. You can increase model % and size in protos and add flaming. I do it for Fruella's cleaver all the time.

Our Host!