Faction of rebuked skeleton priest

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pygmy, Apr 5, 2023.

Remove all ads!
  1. Pygmy

Pygmy Established Member Supporter

My priestess of Wee Jas was able to rebuke the skeleton priest and his guards. I arranged the undead in front of the pcs and marched straight back to the Nulb house where we were immediately ambushed.
    The undead landed in amongst attackers. The skeleton guards were recognised as foes and summarily cut down, but the attackers mistook the skeleton priest itself as a friend. They complained like mad every time they were sound bursted and they did not even scratch the skeleton priest throughout the fight. The skeleton priest knew which side it was on and didn't have a single incident of friendly fire on us.

haiduk, August and Buffed Rabbit like this.
  2. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Is this the priest in Emridy Meadows (proto 14602 or so)? I am seeing it as faction 11, which is the standard undead faction. And it can't be overridden by the mob because it was spawned in (unless that part was updated).

Or is it some other priest?

3. Pygmy

Pygmy Established Member Supporter

Yes it is the priest from Emridy Meadows. Certain elements of his desecrate spell appear to be hanging over.

4. zertzax

zertzax Member

Interesting situation and I think it's funny the ambushers were complaining. Karma is Just. :)

Our Host!