Diferent XP

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by victorbb, Feb 15, 2004.

Remove all ads!
  1. victorbb

victorbb Member

Hi,

Here is my problem: one of my characters is receiveing less xp then others in my party and I don´t know why.
    Who can explain this to me?

2. Neuromancer

Neuromancer Member

Is it actually getting less XP after a fight, or do you just notice it has less XP than other party members? If its the later, does the character have a Crafting Feat? When crafting items, you pay with experience points, so its not uncommon to craft some items and find yourself with less XP.

If its the former, i don't have an idea. Sorry :(

3. Ron-Damon

Ron-Damon Member

If your character is multi-classed, then he could be gaining 20% less experiencie than your other characters. You can only have any level on your race's favored class, in any other class you must have that class level +- 1 level from the other classes, except the favored race class.

4. Grey

Grey Member

As you increase in levels you seem to get less xp for things - at 1st level killing a troll might've netted each party member 200-300 xp, but at 10th level you're probably only getting about 70 xp each. So if you have a character of lower level than the others, that character will receive more xp per kill/quest and vice versa.

Or at least that's my understanding of it.

Our Host!