Destruction of the Golden Skull and Pishella

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by mazuk3, May 31, 2023.

Remove all ads!
  1. mazuk3

mazuk3 Member

Greetings to the best community of all time, here again with a question, excuse if this theme was answered before.

Is about the destruction of the golden skull, i've recently talked to Pishella to destroy the skull, but I wanted her join me in my adventure to kill Zugg, but when she joined, she has the skull, so she didn't destoyed it,
    Is this a bug, or do i need to remove it manually?

2. Nightcanon

Nightcanon Garrulous Halfling

I never did this, so no direct experience of what's going on here. If you have a save from before you gave the skull to Pishella, I'd suggest going to that, giving her the skull to destroy, and then leaving the area to let her 'reset' before inviting her to join up.
    There may be a game status code in the walk through that you could interrogate via the console. Alternatively, it's still possible to kill Zuggtmoy without destroying the skull first (though a Wiz1/Sorc1 observer may not live to tell the tale).

3. zertzax

zertzax Member

There may be a console command where you could reset the quest to show the skull is destroyed, but I am now sure what it might be. You might want to tag/message one of the mods/admins about this.

Our Host!