Darmagon is back (a little)

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by darmagon, Oct 14, 2006.

Remove all ads!
  1. darmagon

darmagon stumbler in the dark

Hey guys, long time no see. Sorry I haven't been around in a long while. With the demise of my old PC along with my promotion to western Canadian manager of shipping for one of the biggest Canadian appliance manufacturers (yes, the same one that just bought out the other major north american appliance manufacturer) I haven't had time to really breathe in the last several months (plus more), let alone try to work on new spells. Add to that some pretty serious family obligations and my time has been pretty much completely taken up.

I see that someone else has taken up the spell development thing, which is all to the good. The more people we have working in an area, the more possibilities for breakthroughs.

Basically I am just saying hi right now ( and good luck) as i don't ( and won't ) have anything to contribute for a long time.

Darmagon

2. Cuchulainn

Cuchulainn Windmill Tilter

Hey Darmagon,

Nice to see you at the boards again, welcome back. Congrats on the promotion!!, but don't think you're getting away that easy. We're all still expecting many more great things from you, when you get there. ;-)

Cuchulainn

3. Lord_Spike

Lord_Spike Senior Member Veteran

Your dropping by from time to time can only be good for us, since you might be at least able to contribute via ideas & modding experience. Family & work gotta be first!

:yes:

4. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

Good to see you back around, Dar. :thumbsup: Please do stop in from time to time, even if only to say hello.

Our Host!