Crashing please help....

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Olaustt, Apr 21, 2005.

Remove all ads!
  1. Olaustt

Olaustt Member

I have recently installed The new fan patch and Atari's patch #2. The game crashes when im fighting The Balor Guardian and using Fragarach to fight him (it does not crash if i use another weapon).
    Also I crash everytime i go to fight Gronks Bandits just at the beging. Any ideas why this may be happening?? Ahhh just one more thing..... when my Sorcerer hit LVL 12 his spells got all screwy it showed under spells chosen that i had all LVL 5 spells in the Level up window. Would appreciate any input. BTW great site here good info. Thanx

2. Zebedee

Zebedee Veteran Member Veteran

To start off, please check that you have 3 patches (Atari 2, Co8 and moebius' temple.dll)applied. There is a thread by Morpheus which details all 3 and where to get them from.

3. lord_graywolfe

lord_graywolfe Wolfman

also its not a good idea to use Fragarach or Scather in the nodes. Keep a second weapon handy for whoever has them or just get rid of them altogether. i myself dont use them right now.

4. Olaustt

Olaustt Member

Thanks for the input i replaced Fradarach with the good ole' +5 Long Sword

5. Olaustt

Olaustt Member

Oh and yes i have The Temple.dll also instaled.

6. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

Moebius' most recent temple.dll fixed the Grank crash, so if you're still getting it, you should re-DL and install from Morpheus "Patches" thread in this forum.

7. Rook Hudson

Rook Hudson Member

Fragarach in the nodes

I have the three official patches installed but none of the fan patches and I have noticed, even with just the three official patches, that if you try to use Fragarach in the nodes the game crashes. So this problem is another bug the Troika team missed I think, which the Troika team missed, and not another bug created by the unofficial patches.

Our Host!