Crash and Burn

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Lime_Jello_24, May 9, 2004.

Remove all ads!
  1. Lime_Jello_24

Lime_Jello_24 Member

Really Atari is ticking me off. TOEE is a really great game but honestly why even try to play the game. And you know why this , I'll explain.

My Honey got the game as a gift for his birthday. He has been play D&D since he was in third grade. The game was playing fine and dandy and he loves it~ So we get to the second level in the Fire and Air Level and well guess what; the following happens.

1. Traveling from the TOEE to Nub or Omlet and as soon as we enter the city, the game freezes and crashes.

2. If we are luckly to get in Omlet and enter are room and after all are stuff is done and we try to leave out of the "Welcome Wench Inn" The game freezes and crashes.

3. Any time we try to load an Auto Save the Game Freezes and Crashes.

4. Anytime we try to load a game saved in Omlet or Nub The Game Freezes and Crashes.

First off we do have all the Patches available. Second we have all the requirements and them some to allow this game to play. We also ajusted the settings on the "Options Menu" in the game. We even updated are Video Card just to be safe.

Now here is the thing. When we installed the card we thought this was the problem. So we deleted the game, replaced are files and the game played fine for a bit. Then restarted all its crap again.

So we have realized it is Atari's problem and even the cool cinn at the begining skips like crazy.

Has anyone else run into these problems?

I just hope Atari releases the patch soon, cuz honestly My honey and I are sick of trying to fight this game in order to play it. Atari needs to quick dancing around the rose bush and just release the 2nd patch.

Games are suppose to be fun to play. They dont need or shouldnt have to be stressful. I have never ever played a game on this computer that crashed and burned when I was playing no matter how long it was. They need to realize that games do have bugs when they release them but to have this many problems to where you cannot even enjoy 5mintues of the bloody thing it ticks me off.

Lime Jello_24

2. Lime_Jello_24

Lime_Jello_24 Member

3. sir_toejam

sir_toejam Member

Our Host!