Circle of Eight Release 3.0.3

Discussion in 'News/Comments' started by Sol Invictus, Jun 19, 2004.

Remove all ads!
  1. Sol Invictus

Sol Invictus Beholder Watcher Veteran

Circle of Eight Release 3.0.3 (link fixed)

I'm proud to announce the latest version of Circle of Eight mod pack, which is fully functional with the latest patch for TOEE. All credit goes to Zhuge for making this possible. Just extract it into your Temple of Elemental Evil directory with WinRAR.

Get it here. (link fixed!)

2. zhuge

zhuge Established Member Veteran

Last edited: Jun 19, 2004
  3. taltamir

taltamir Established Member

ouch, i got the SP2 beta for winXP and it tried to open that rar in text mode.... better make sure you right click and select save as...

And seriously dont you guys EVER test stuff? like a file or a link? i mean you put all that work, and over half the time you post a link it doesnt work, last three links posted in the news had some mistake in them and i had to resort to finding the actual link in the forums... i ran a site myself and i always tested a link i made, and it wasnt all that hard!

4. Sol Invictus

5. sir_toejam

sir_toejam Member

well, you can still fix it :)

6. taltamir

taltamir Established Member

well? you replied to my post about it yesturday and the link is still dead... you know although procrastinating is fun (i used to do it in highschool, and still do), if you procrastinate you will never get anything done XD... this isnt really even for me, i have the new patch, i have no problems getting around things like that, etc... but the poor noobs still havent gotten their "fix" (pardon the pun... i did mean both fix as in drug terminology and fix as in patch... it was an intentional pun)

7. Aerothorn

Aerothorn Member

Ok, I'm sort of confused: There is this thing, which seems to be called the mod pack- and then if, at the main site, I clicke on "Circle of 8 mod pack" it takes me to a competely different thing. Are they both the same thing? Or different? or what?

8. Sol Invictus

Oh damn. I couldn't log on for a week. Link is properly fixed now.

9. Darken

Darken Member

Sorry...new to the mod thing. I'm wondering if this mod includes the changes from the last few mods as well (other spell fixes, quests, Nulb brothel, items, looting, etc.)...or if I'm good to just download this version. Will the old fixes be included in this version?

Thanks.

-Darken

10. Sol Invictus

Yup, it's all in.

Our Host!