charge attack&craft armor feats

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by daniel99, Aug 18, 2004.

Remove all ads!
  1. daniel99

daniel99 Member

please kindly reply me as soon as possible thank you

1.charge attack:
    how to apply it?i simply click it on the radial menu and then click on the opponents but nothing happen....how to use this function and when should be use?
    2.craft armor feats:
    this feat can add extra damage for weopan but some of its special ability such as holy keen edge,what requirements of the spellcaster can craft this kind of weopan?I desire a full description about the craft magical armor and weopan feats and requirements for some special abilities...

2. ordinaryjones

ordinaryjones Established Member

1. I have had problems sometimes with the game not letting use any of the combat choices in the radial menu withouting hitting "c" first to go into combat mode. This seems to only happen to me in windowed mode, but that might just be coincidence. As for when to use it, I use it every battle. I think it should be used every chance you get personally.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2004
  3. daniel99

daniel99 Member

i found it on the atari forum i havent play tis game after the patch versin 1.1 coming out. i start play back tis game this month actually after i read out there r 2nd patch...it is still buggy but not tat much

4. ordinaryjones

ordinaryjones Established Member

You should definitely use the co8 patch, it fixes bugs the official patch didnt. Thats not to say there are no more bugs, but it will play much better with both 2.0 and co8 3.0.3.

5. daniel99

daniel99 Member

yeah it seems most of the bugs is fixed but still..not all. Especially when the party suddenly change to hostile to u ex mickey,meleny.snake pits quites never got to be complete which also related by mickey.metamagic feats still buggy example like choosing a protection from evil to heighten from lv2 to lv3 it appears that 2 or more same spell in the same level even remove the metamagic spell.it might not a problem for wizard but for socerer and bard.:)

Our Host!