bug reports

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by taltamir, May 19, 2004.

Remove all ads!
  1. taltamir

taltamir Established Member

I couldnt figure out where to post that...

ok the exe installer for the Co8 patch mispells interface in \Temple of Elemental Evil\data\art\interface

it has inteface isntead...

Also, if you rescue paida, dispell her enchantment, and them teleport back to hommlet, it for some reason makes her reappear in the location where you found her in the TOEE, although she still speaks to you as if you already rescued her, i dont know if it does that regardless or because of the teleport...

I also have a solution to the problem with the lingering spell effects, how about just have certain people (like jaroo) have a dialouge option for repairing such a thing, where ANY AND ALL spells on your party are canceled, aswell as any and all spells your party cast (or at least has maintained, it got some spells permanancied on corpses, so i now have dismiss spell as a permanent option that doesnt go away)

I also have a problem with crafting very expansive items, i craft the different powers one by one into a weapon, and when i do it doesnt caclulate the cost in XP right, it doesnt limit me as to how many enchantments i can have, and it will soon after (at about 100,000 GP cost) break the money system and give me infinate money... thats annoying cause i was trying to craft items with my 180,000 GP, but when igot to about 120,000 GP i got infinate money and the XP costs not only did not calcualte properly, they also didnt even get reduced, so even the mere 64XP i needed to add the 10th enchantment to an item didnt get deducted...
    I really wanted to make super items, but i wanted to make them at my own right, without exploiting bugs...

Oh yea, rouges get shafted big time by the fact that Ioun stones take up the theives tools slot, that means a rouge who wants to use those cannot use a stone...
    Can it be made so rouges and bards share the bardic instrument slot? that way you can equip the rouges tools at the bard's slot (now general tools slot) and give the rouge an Ioun stone

Last edited: May 23, 2004
Our Host!