Best NPCs to pick up?

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by birdman, Apr 14, 2012.

Remove all ads!
  1. GuardianAngel82

GuardianAngel82 Senior Member

Sorry, I always have the Holy Longsword. I rarely have Meleny unless I've consoled her into Perky Death. :dead::chick: (Horc + Base Str=18 + Unholy Double Axe)

(I still get a thrill when my muscular green wife says "I'll get right on it!" :love:)

2. nyarlathotep

nyarlathotep Merry Murder Maniac

Spugnoir's cat familiar ;)

3. Zoltec

Zoltec Pгōdigium

I might find Chanda more suitable (Moathouse Faction) handling evil plots and even use the uber Scather! mindbreaking isn't? :point: :chick: turns undead: I rule!

Last edited: Apr 28, 2012
  4. hellblazer

hellblazer Established Member

Fruella for the cleaver?

5. sonofliberty

sonofliberty Established Member

Fruella is the first to go.

6. Philip

Philip Gruff Warrior

Does Fruella carry that cleaver before she marries you? I was wondering if it could be pickpocketed or otherwise removed from her person. I already have a party of 8.

7. sonofliberty

sonofliberty Established Member

Good question, but I don't waste points on sleight of hand.

8. Kilraven

Kilraven Chaotic Good Lich

I usually pick up Elmo, simply because you can keep him as a ranger or dual class him into almost any other.

With his good stats, if I remember correctly he was once even a good Bard. :roll:

9. hellblazer

His Charisma is only 11, so you probably remember making him a westernized version of the Jackie Chan drunken master character as a cleric or druid with his 16 wisdom.

10. phlippy g

phlippy g Member

On the rare evil game,I have consoled in Areal from the tutorial(after the tutorial boxes from when you first pick her up,and first combat with her she seems to workout just fine after buying her a few spells.)It would be nice to see an npc spellcaster unhampered with "alighnment issues" for non-good parties without haveing to console her.

Isewein likes this.
  11. hellblazer

How do you do this? Why does the tutorial option disappear from the start menu with Co8 isntalled?

Great news that Gaear said 7.3.0 is coming out today!

12. phlippy g

phlippy g Member

console in"create 14432" without " ". I think the co8 crew took the tutroial out,but I can't rember the reason.

13. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

I have to remind you guys again that we do not endorse console use and that using it in any way other than directed by staff here voids your Co8 warranty. This means don't bother posting bug reports or asking for help if I know you've been dallying in there because there's no way either you or I can know what you may have done to corrupt your game and I'm not terribly inclined to go chasing down phantoms.

The Co8 mod hijacks part of the tutorial system to display those area description boxes. If you want to play the tutorial, activate the vanilla module.

14. phlippy g

phlippy g Member

I'm aware of the console problems.Used to play around with it quite abit in the 5.x day's.I have a habbit of doing clean reinstalls every 2-4 games anyway.It seems to keep the habbitual coruption problems at bay.She is a powerful "assumedly" evil npc spellcaster.I thought of a "console at your own risk" after I left the computer.

15. yufeier

yufeier Member

I almost always pickup Furnok,Wanna play flash-based browser games like Forge of Empires? Well Here are a list of new strategy flash games Goodgame Empire that puts players in a lord of empire and wartune that makes players conquer the world.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2013
Our Host!