Back and looking to play

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Templar, Nov 2, 2012.

Remove all ads!
  1. Templar

Templar Established Member

Hi everyone! I've been gone a long while, about a year, but still love and miss playing TOEE and looking to get right back into things. I saw the donations support and jumped on board, always been a big fan of CO8's incredible work and those that do mod work for it as well as the amazing fan base we have here.

Last time I was playing Verbonoc (was that the citys' name?) was expanding and had some pretty awesome shops and places to explore. I guess I got of catching up to do as well as a lot of reading to. Not sure which threads would catch me up, could someone point me out to one or two?

I've always loved the animation for the giant & behemothe frog especially and the giant gar as well and thought they were creatures that would be fun to fight more. Would love to fight a few king frogs at once!

The other thing was after doing the extra big quests and coming back to the temple, I found the denizens there couldn't match the power I had obtained at that point.

2. Pygmy

Pygmy Established Member Supporter

Why not just dive straight into the great metropolis of Verbobonc and enjoy it as Gaear intended - without any of the spoilers provided in threads/blogs????

3. sirchet

sirchet Force for Goodness Moderator Supporter

Welcome back Templar, I recommend getting the 7.5 NC and play as you normally would and let the new surprises catch you off guard.

I do recommend asking Brother Smyth some questions though, especially about "Something Different".

The new content is tied mainly to the good brother for an easy point of origin. ;)

Our Host!