4 moebius: 2778 other fixes

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by 0rion79, Apr 19, 2005.

Remove all ads!
  1. 0rion79

0rion79 Established Member

Moebius, I was wondering: many of the fils of your "other fixes" are dated esactly the same day of Co8 3.4 patch so I guess there is no need to replace them.
    But still, there are the following files .txt that I don't know where I should put them: monk, magic, feat, loot.
    Thanks.
    Matt.

2. Bisrha

Bisrha Member

Moebius hasn't been around this board for a very long time, so it is doubtfull that he will read your question, unless he is a lurker like me.

But maybe I can help. I think the .txt files just contain some info about the temple.dll mod, so it is not nessesary to install them. then again, i might be completely wrong :)

Bisrha

3. Agetian

Agetian Attorney General Administrator

I took a look at those .txt files. They are just explanations on what exactly was changed in the DLL, so I can say that it's not necessary to install them (unless you want some reference to continue moebius's work :)

- Agetian

4. 0rion79

0rion79 Established Member

I would like, but I don't even know from where I may start. Unfortunately, I'm a painter and a musician but not a programmer. If somebody of you want to take a look to my MOD for Nerverwinter nights, the URL is
    http://nwvault.ign.com/Files/modules/data/1066584368700.shtml
    but I'm the first to ask myself how I was able to make it working.
    Thanks anyway.
    M.

Our Host!