2 possible issues?

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by shapecharge, Nov 19, 2012.

Remove all ads!
  1. shapecharge

shapecharge Established Member

1. Immerdy's Run shows up on the World map as a location from the begining(but not on the side list of locations), from the first time I open world map, basically it appeared when I first opened the map to go to Welkwood at first level.

2. Lareths Staff of Striking, Does not have anywhere on the radial Dial to set the charges as it has in the past. So it is now basically just a +2 Club

Did anyone else encounter either of these, or is it just a corrupt game on my end.

2. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

I think I would try a reactivation if I were you.

3. Gehennis

Gehennis Established Member

I fail to get an option on the radial dial for Lareth's staff- but if you cast Magic Weapon on it, it is DEFINITELY more than a +2 weapon...:yes:

4. phlippy g

phlippy g Member

I also have the map issue.I've reactivated the 7.5 module,and still have the problem.It showed up with welkwood bog.

5. Gaear

Okay, I do see Imeryds Run location text and it will highlight if you mouse over it, but you can't actually click it to go there. I'll check into it.

I consoled in Lareth's club and I get the set charges option though. That weapon has not changed anytime recently.

ed. - I went and took the club that Lareth actually has instead and see that that does indeed not have the set charge ability. No idea why that would just go away, but hey this is ToEE, where the grass is blue and the sky is green and gravity is not absolute. Anyway I repopulated his inventory and tried it again with the new one and it seems to be back to normal.

6. shapecharge

shapecharge Established Member

I know these two items were minor, but always glad to help out with reporting possible bugs and always thankful to you for taking the time to fix them.

And WOO-HOO thats Twice since 7.5 I thought after the intial response I would have to reactivate, only to be saved by follow-up investigation. So my party lives on instead of destroyed by the Re-activation Nuke.

7. GuardianAngel82

GuardianAngel82 Senior Member

But gravity is not absolute anyway. It increases directly with mass and decreases with the square of the distance.

Helpful GA82 ;)

8. Gaear

Ha - maybe that's why ToEE is so buggy! :)

9. GuardianAngel82

GuardianAngel82 Senior Member

Well we ARE increasing the mass. So the time dilation effect could be throwing the "constants" off. Rewrite the Laws of Physics and the problem is solved.

Uh oh, Jimmy McDoohan has passed on. We'll have to overcome that too....

(Ever notice he always said the CAPTAIN couldn't ignore the Laws of Physics?)

Our Host!