16 rolls in a row.

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Lord Plothos, Sep 21, 2005.

Remove all ads!
  1. Lord Plothos

Lord Plothos Established Member

Ahhh, so playing with a level 2 party of point-buy characters (hardly uber). Fought the skeleton gnolls at Emridy, and nearly died. Last one lived for like six round longer than everything else, totally surrounded, because I rolled below 10 16 times in a row (not good at level 2 against an AC20). Meanwhile, he didn't hit me too much, but three times was bad enough to drop two guys because he, of course, did maximum damage. Sigh. -_-

2. Thorgrim

Thorgrim Member

LOL

I don't feel so bad now with some of the things my characters have done.

I had had a heck of a time with the gnolls in the moathouse, they all seemed to be like circus acrobats and always tumbled out of the way . . .

My rogue missed 16 consecutive times (I think with a crossbow) and was in my 'ego' section as most misses until I fought the Balor and forgot to equip my ranger with the holy longsword . . . now the record is 21 misses!

LOL :D

3. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

How wrong are those creatures???

I have never lost the 'guards outside Lareth's room' fight but I have had to reload those damn gnolls moer times than I care to say.

4. krunch

krunch moving on in life

I think the earlier comparison of the moathouse gnolls to circus acrobats pretty much says it all.

Our Host!