Gaear

Bastard Maestro

Administrator
Gaear was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 5:15 AM
    1. sirchet
      sirchet
      Hey Gaear,

Could you fix the thread I started? I meant to type Shadowrun but typed Shadswrun. heh heh heh

Thanks.

Cheers.
    2. Ajantis
      Ajantis
      I am not trying to be rude here I was just needing some help.
    3. sirchet
      sirchet
      Hey buddy, sorry to bother you cause I'm sure you're busy as heck.

Buuuuuuuut, (you know that word means disregard everything I said before it ;) ) sickNsane has PM'd me inquiring as to why he does not have the rights needed to post. He's been a member since 2008, was he banned before the forum moved?
      Well, just wanted to forewarn you that I advised him to PM you.
      See, this is me passing the buck. :)
    4. sickNsane
      sickNsane
      Sorry if im a bother my reason behind wanting to post was i noticed a a few issues with patch 7.0.0 the black and the white mage garb for males is missing skins it dosnt apear you charecters body just apears invisible, 2 iv noticed when your in the welcome wench and elmo is upstairs if you go in the basement hes also down there fully geard idk if that was intentional, I also noticed that despite joining the earth temple they still attack me randomly im not sure why/? and lastly rebuke undead has an issue after one or 2 fights your undead stop acting and they dont take there initiative they just say hmm brains and thats that no move no attack etc,
    5. sickNsane
      sickNsane
      hey i was just wondering how i may go about gettin posting permission i visit the site all the time and actively use co8 7.0.0 iv noticed a couple things i wanted to point out but am unable to post any comments
    6. Daemon6
      Daemon6
      Hi,

So I finally got everything working (thanks again). I went ahead and added some a small number of voice sets, and was wondering if you would want them. I zipped as a personal backup, and it occurred to me that you and yours might want to tack them on :).

The zip I created contains five Baldur's Gate voices and the female drow voice from IWD2, as well as all relevant .mes's. I did overwrite one of the existing listings (#40 to be exact) before deciding to just tack them on to the end.

The sets are as follows:
      Ariel
      Imoen
      Mazzy
      Vilconia
      Keldor
      Female Drow

I am, of course, not in any way claiming these as my own, I simply copied and pasted most of these from the backups I had from previous modifications, but I figured that it wouldn't hurt to offer these as a thanks for the modpack type gesture :P.
    7. The Royal Canadian
      The Royal Canadian
      Hi Gaear
      My "permanent" email address is roydane@modempool.com . I think at one point I might have created an old account under that email address. If it's too much of a hassle (the VB software doesn't let you send the TRC password to that address) don't worry about it and I will continue with my current account.
      Thanks !!
    8. GHOUSTT
      GHOUSTT
      Hi,do you have some solution how to gain level and skills to all characters in toee,it is a grate game but is to heavy,how to enter some cheat codes or character editor? I tray some editor but win is breakdown after,can you help?
    9. blackfly
      blackfly
      Gaear, it has been a while.

I just got a new computer, an iMac. It is the 27inch version (G5, I think). Brand new. Anyway, it is my first Mac and how does TOEE work with the compatability. I know that you can buy games specific for Mac platforms but TOEE is older..... any Mac versions out there? Or is there a download for Mac machines?

Blackfly
    10. sirchet
      sirchet
      Just so you know Gaear, the link I posted for Aiksi f. will take him to GOG.com at the page to buy the game. ;)
    11. Arkaby
      Arkaby
      hi! I thank you for all the work you're doing and the help you have already provided. This is really a fun game! Just wanted to say that first because my complaint about a bug is small compared to the enjoyment :)

Just installed 6.0.1. nc patch and it cleared out my extraplanar chest and "un-identified" two +1 short swords I picked up along the way (I think they are both from the traders). Just wanted to report. Thanks again for all the work!

edit: tried to "re-identify" two short swords and I can't. Just says "magic shortsword."
    12. blackfly
      blackfly
      I am PMing you in case this is serious and wish to keep it "low key".

I posted in the threads about how I cannot get Protos.tab changes to show up. I found as well with my 6.0.0 game I was getting a lot of corrupted saves.

So I wiped everything clean and started fresh. Now the problems: When I download 6.0.0NC my AVG 9.0 shows a MALWARE threat, and the download is pooched. When I ignore or allow the "threat" I cannot get past the install as I get movefile failed; code 5. My computer has not changed in years and I had no issues getting 6.0.0NC before. No idea why.

Any help? Moreover, if I allow AVG to do its thing and try to reinsall the saved file (6.0.0NC) I STILL get Malware threat.

Using windows XP as I always have.

Perhaps something really is wrong with the download?
    13. maalri
      maalri
      Hey Big "G". Just a heads up. The Atari Patch 2 on the Mod link may be broken, probably at Sorcerer's Place. I had to do a complete re-install for 5.9.3 and Patch 2 kept giving me an error message (long, and ending with something like "is not a vlid Win32 location") but I was able to get Patch 2 and have it wrok from CNET.
    14. metrion
      metrion
      Help, I'm stuck. I get the following messages from winrar when I try to extract to the TOEE root directory - knowing me, probably something silly and minor I overlooked...

! C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\2010_11_23_Circle_of_Eight_Modpack_5.9.3_NC_BETA.rar: Cannot create TFE-X-repair.txt
      ! Access is denied.
      ! C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\2010_11_23_Circle_of_Eight_Modpack_5.9.3_NC_BETA.rar: Cannot create docs_Co8 5.9.3 NC\Circle of Eight Modpack 5.9.3 NC - Release Notes.txt
      ! The system cannot find the path specified.
      ! C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\2010_11_23_Circle_of_Eight_Modpack_5.9.3_NC_BETA.rar: Cannot create docs_Co8 5.9.3 NC\Co8 License.txt
      ! C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\2010_11_23_Circle_of_Eight_Modpack_5.9.3_NC_BETA.rar: Cannot create docs_Co8 5.9.3 NC\TFE-X whatsnew.txt
      ! C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\2010_11_23_Circle_of_Eight_Modpack_5.9.3_NC_BETA.rar: Cannot create docs_Co8 5.9.3 NC\TFE-X-readme.txt
      ! C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\2010_11_23_Circle_of_Eight_Modpack_5.9.3_NC_BETA.rar: Cannot create Circle of Eight Modpack 5.9.3 NC BETA.jpg
      ! Access is denied.
      ! C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\2010_11_23_Circle_of_Eight_Modpack_5.9.3_NC_BETA.rar: Cannot create Circle of Eight Modpack 5.9.3 NC BETA.tfm
      ! Access is denied.
      ! C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\2010_11_23_Circle_of_Eight_Modpack_5.9.3_NC_BETA.rar: Cannot create Circle of Eight Modpack 5.9.3 NC BETA.txt
      ! Access is denied.
      ! C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\2010_11_23_Circle_of_Eight_Modpack_5.9.3_NC_BETA.rar: Cannot create ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll
      ! Access is denied.
      ! C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\2010_11_23_Circle_of_Eight_Modpack_5.9.3_NC_BETA.rar: Cannot create Interop.IWshRuntimeLibrary.dll
      ! Access is denied.
      ! C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\2010_11_23_Circle_of_Eight_Modpack_5.9.3_NC_BETA.rar: Cannot create TFE-X.exe
      ! Access is denied.
      ! C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\2010_11_23_Circle_of_Eight_Modpack_5.9.3_NC_BETA.rar: Cannot create TFE-X.jpg
      ! Access is denied.
      ! C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\2010_11_23_Circle_of_Eight_Modpack_5.9.3_NC_BETA.rar: Cannot create TFE-X-repair.exe
      ! Access is denied.
      ! C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\2010_11_23_Circle_of_Eight_Modpack_5.9.3_NC_BETA.rar: Cannot create folder docs_Co8 5.9.3 NC
      ! Access is denied.

Thanks,

Mark
    15. Rollin Jukebox
      Rollin Jukebox
      Hi I am wondering if "Keep on the Borderlands" will be available to buy as I have the original "Temple of Elemental Evil".
Our Host!