SysAdmin

tomthefighter

Errr......, from FL -USA-

tomthefighter was last seen:
Apr 11, 2020
    1. tomthefighter
      tomthefighter
      Thanks for the RSVP Gear;

>That would be very generous tom, thanks.

Sure - Didn't want to violate some type of etiquette, so I figured I'd ask via PM instead of a general posting. I've been following Co8 since 5.0 and there has certainly been some impressive work, thank you !

>Female VS Male
      Please include the Barbarian Male portraits as well, I think Royo has the best "Conan" look-a-like - the other packs just don't seem to capture that quite as well.

>end of August
      Just glad that you folks will be able to spend time on it. I've been doing System & Network Admin for the last 12 years so I know good work when I see it.

I'll send ya another note when I've picked up one of those prepaid visa cards - and completed the initial donation.

TomtheFighter
    2. Gaear
      Gaear
      That would be very generous tom, thanks. I assume you would like mostly female Royo portraits? ;)

I would probably not have time to put a pack together until after the next mod release at the end of August, just so you know.
    3. Gaear
      Gaear
      Hi Tom, PM me what you have in mind ...
  • About

SysAdmin
    When started there were only three classes...

Signature

One more time I hear your story, one more time I tell you mine. ...Don't wanna look into the eyes of a day that fades...

- Cosmic Gate, A day that fades with Roxanne Emery-
Our Host!