access control/automation

sirchet

Force for Goodness, from Orlando, FL. USA

Moderator Supporter
sirchet was last seen:
Apr 24, 2020
    1. sirchet
      sirchet
      Make sure you are not standing in the spot you last saw the Master of Ceremonies at. Sometimes just taking your team for a walk around the perimeter of the arena will make him spawn.

btw, the search feature for this forum is great and most questions have been answered many times before. I use the search feature a lot because I don't want to have to wait for someone to respond to my question. ;)
    2. sickNsane
      sickNsane
      No no nothing like that i joined around the time 5.0 came out and was just inactive i forgot my info for a long time and randomly figured it out not to long ago i messaged him a couple days ago guess ill just have to wait and see thx for the help :) ...On a side note i got stuck in the arena of hero's i beat all three rounds to your knowledge is this a common issue?> I only have 2 ideas of what may have caused it. 1- I Used Dominate person on smigmal redhand and used her to open the chest, and 2- i rebuked one of the skeletal mages during the fight but i executed it after still stuck tho.. lol idk if you play alot or not but if you know of a way to get out of there let me know kthx
    3. sickNsane
      sickNsane
      So iv asked several people and gotten no reply im just curious why i have no posting permissions. i have several questions and bugs to point out and am unable to do so iv been a member sience 2008... can you help?
    4. emo_ome
      emo_ome
      Yeah of course, probably my 5940 platinum 4203 gold and 2353 bronze would do? Nah! Maybe after a few years after I graduated. :D
    5. sirchet
      sirchet
      Yay! We're friends now ... so, can I borrow money now? heh heh
    6. emo_ome
      emo_ome
      Thanks for accepting me as a friend. :)
  • About

Birthday:
    July 15
    Home Page:
    http://sirchetsblog.blogspot.com/
    access control/automation
    fishing,rpg's,reading RA Salvatore

Interact

Signature

Help is good when asked for,
    better when needed.

It's dangerous to go it alone, here ... take this.
Our Host!