creating armour and weapons in protos.tab

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by blackfly, May 27, 2010.

Remove all ads!
  1. blackfly

blackfly Established Member

I am no expert in this field.

I am trying to create some armour for use. For example, I am trying to get the adamantium breastplate to LOOK like a black breastplate. But when I change the 5 digit code for the look of the adamantium breastplate (to the black breastplate, which is 12098) and I change it the adamantium breastplate still looks like a bluish suit of armour, when in fact it should look like a breastplate. I have tried to change it numerous times and it does not change. Any idea why?

I am also trying to create adamantium chain, using masterwork fine chain as a base. I tried to add Monster DR All 2 but when I did it does not enter in the game as being a DR.

In either/both cases do you have to enter another code or additional info? The more I can do perhaps the more I can add.....

2. Kneller1

Kneller1 Established Member

One thing that's caught me out annoyingly far too many times, the proto-Editor does not auto-save. So if you don't actually click 'save', your not chaining anything.

If you haven't read it already, there's a good guide here: http://www.co8.org/forum/showthread.php?t=966

3. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

4. blackfly

blackfly Established Member

Thanks. I will have to digest your homepage when I have some free time. It is a little daunting to me but I will try it.

Don't ask for results yet, it might not be for a LONG time. I think.

Our Host!