Hate thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mooses, Feb 21, 2010.

Remove all ads!
  1. MonkeyLancer

MonkeyLancer Member

This reminds me of something that recently happened at my school which irks me to no end. There is a particular student who would disrupt classes constantly. He would belch, make unnecessarily loud yawns and coughing, texting and talking on his cell in class, especially in a class where the teacher is particularly lax in administering any discipline.

We've been told continuously for every class not to leave classrooms until there are breaks, but he feels he is exempt of any rules. During one lab where there was no teacher present, he decided to step outside for a moment. A student nearest the door decided to bar the door with a broom so he'd understand that he had to wait for the break to return. Instead, he decided to bust down the door which made everyone understandably upset. While everyone was up in arms, he confronted the student near the door, and said to everyone that it was between him and the student who barred the door.

That upset me, and I got up and said that it involved everyone because he disrupts the entire class. He responded by saying, "You got a problem with me?", in which I replied, that I did because he makes so much noise it was hard to concentrate. He then tried approached me menacingly with the intention of at the very least of intimidating me. I said,"You going to hit me? I fucking dare you to hit me!" The guy by the door, pulled him away from me, to 'talk to him about it' outside the room, in which he later said he was threatened again and then the questionable student punched a hole in the wall.

Later, I got a pink slip (if I were to get 2 more I'd be kicked out of school) and a lecturing of how I should have told him to 'back down' instead of daring him to hit me. And he got a slap on the wrist for what he did with a suspension until September.

Ack, that was rather long-winded, but I was curious about everyone's thoughts and/or feedback on how they dealt with the situation or with how I dealt with it.

2. nuggets

nuggets FLAVOR FLAV

Damn strait monkey. Like a boss. nice name to man.

3. MonkeyLancer

MonkeyLancer Member

On top of that I should add, that though there wasn't a teacher, there was a very shocked naked model still on the stage (a life drawing class) while all this threatening and yelling and wall punching was going on.

4. nuggets

nuggets FLAVOR FLAV

THAT BOY GANGSTA! damn son, i got yo back monkey man. and if i got yo back, the whole pj's got yo back. peace.

5. Necroticpus

Necroticpus Cthulhu Ftaghn!

I hate having to see your 77 year old parent's mind disintegrate and being forced into a nursing home by the state because of being unable to care for themself any longer. There's nothing good about growing old. This having to deal with a parent's end-of-life issues is draining and it sucks hard. It's rough.

I remember as a younger man being constantly irritated and annoyed with older people but my perceptions have morphed into something quite different than those days. I understand them more and can certainly identify with a lot of issues that, I think, most everyone takes for granted.

6. nuggets

nuggets FLAVOR FLAV

yo like, I hate people who are so ignorant, spoiled, and stupid that they think nothing is their fault. Like in one of my classes, we have no asigned seats. but everyone sat in the same seat everyday right? and like, these 3 white chicks, who are prepy, annoyinng, yapping dogs decided to take the seat of this one white boy. now this kid never talks. he keeps to himself. These 3 white chicks took the seat just to test him and one day he got fedup. So he came to class early just to take the seat back. when the 3 white chicks showed up they made such a big deal about it, and the teacher had enough and gave us all assigned seats. i dont care but most of the class did and the 1 chick who sat specifically in his seat every day was like " man i cant believe you did that! see what you done dumbass?" and im like. "yo bitch, yo selve part ta blame two, we did not have assigned seats, but we all sat in the same place all semester so its like, implied. you should have made such a damn deal about it." now normally i dont use proffanity to the ladies, but manners have their time and place, right? well im done for the night. peace.

7. Sergio Morozov

Sergio Morozov Paladin

I wonder if it is annoying to be called "white" (or, for that case, "black") in your own country.

We have white race people and yellow race people in Russia, but we do not call each other "white" and "yellow" (At least I never heard this...)

8. Necroticpus

I find it highly offense to be called white or caucasian or even human. I'm off-white, and my skin takes the sun extremely well. If I'm out in the sun for a couple of hours, I don't ever burn. I just get more brown. And naturally, I hate the human race, not just different colors of people. I hate them all equally.

9. Sergio Morozov

Sergio Morozov Paladin

I take it you are a dark elf then. :cool:

(A small side-note.
    It was very surprising for me to find (a long time ago) that white (european) race is also called "caucasian", because actual caucasian people have dark hair as well as overall "darker" outlook, when compared to inhabitants of my region.)

Last edited: Mar 2, 2010
  10. GuardianAngel82

GuardianAngel82 Senior Member

Think how annoying it is for people of eastern asian descent to be called 'Mongoloid'.

OTOH, the Indo-Europeans (a language group, not a race) were supposed to be fairly swarthy, with curly black hair, when they headed west from the area not far from the Caucasus.

I kind of like humans. The children are squawky and delicious! :thumbsup:

11. Necroticpus

I would think it would be highly annoying to be known as a mongloid considering it's a medical condition that is highly ungood.

12. Scryler

Scryler Night's Wordsmith

It is no longer used. The proper term is Down's Syndrome. Maybe without the apostrophe and the s.

13. GuardianAngel82

GuardianAngel82 Senior Member

Even without the mongoloidism references, it's got to be annoying.

My family has parts that have been here for ten generations. So there's a lot of 'ethnic variation' in close blood relatives. My closest relative here in Houston is a member of the Chickasaw Tribe and she's married to a blue-eyed Mexican. My ex-wife was born on the Wind Rivers reservation in Wyoming, though she is actually Lakota.

In a couple of centuries, we will all look the same again.

14. nuggets

nuggets FLAVOR FLAV

actually man, like depending on what part of america, the phraises "White chick" "white dude" "black chick" "black dude" etc... are not considered racist. infact in most of america its said by a lot of people. it does not matter about race like, to prove it, if you watch the people here you can sometimes see white people who dont know the name of another white person be like "hey white dude". what race you and they are has nothing to do with it in a racist way rather, you dont know that persons name and the person is of a specific ethenic group. its hard to explain but i see where your going with what you said dude. i should have been more aware of what i said on an international level. it was kinda ignorant of me, ill like, choose my words differently. sorry if i offnded anyone. my bad. now howsabout we all drop this conversation before someone says something and gets in trouble.

15. sirchet

sirchet Force for Goodness Moderator Supporter

I long for that day. :)

Btw, you mentioned earlier that most have forgotten where the name cop came from.

IIRC, it comes from the copper badges wore by the very early NYPD and got shortened to cop.

What I hate? When I realize I was real jerk and it's way to late do anything about it.

Our Host!