Status Update

Discussion in 'ToEE Engine Recreation Project' started by DarkStorm, Oct 23, 2009.

Remove all ads!
  1. Ranth

Ranth Established Member

Once the engine is remade, we could mod it to introduce new races and classes right? I would love to have a favored soul :)

2. MonkeyLancer

MonkeyLancer Member

I love the idea of additional races and classes!

Perhaps you can help me wrapping my head around something that is slightly off topic. I know what favoured souls are in game terms, but I have a hard time figuring out what they are in comparison in real life terms. So if a cleric is a priest, what would you say a favoured soul is?

I realize I may be lacking imagination to ask this..:Being_a_s

3. Ranth

Ranth Established Member

I play a PnP game with some friends over the net. We use 3.5 (I think) and a favored soul is like a cleric but has has the spell system of a sorcerer. They still cast cleric spells, but they dont spend time memorizing spell. Each level they gain spells and they are stuck with them. I also think they cant turn undead, but not sure on that one. At level 18 or something they get angelic/demonic wings depending on their alignment.

I love my favored soul. He is basically a mage killer with silence and than pummel the crap out of them with my mace.

4. Bob Corncob

Bob Corncob Maverick Moon Miner

poooooooof

5. nuggets

nuggets FLAVOR FLAV

Ranth. That's pretty sweet. Is there any way to incorperate that into the game? Anyone?

6. nuggets

nuggets FLAVOR FLAV

Hey myman. if you wanna know bout favored souls. i got yo back

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/cwc/20051206a

Our Host!