Wizard's Hats in all colors

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by Ergonpandilus, Nov 2, 2009.

Remove all ads!
  1. GuardianAngel82

GuardianAngel82 Senior Member

This is beginning to sound like patrolling in the Montrose, where the girls are (sometimes) girls, and the boys are too. ;)

2. Ergonpandilus

Ergonpandilus the Avatar

[​IMG]
    Gandalf thanks for thenew clothes.

What is the code for small quarterstaff or is there one so I can dual wield Wizards' Staff with Glamdring? :D

3. wizgeorge

wizgeorge Prophet of Wizardy

The codes are in Description.mes. Why not use staffs of striking? There's several in the game, including Lareths. A wizard fighting with quarterstaffs doesn't seem very productive and very dangerous.

4. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

There is a small sorcerer's staff in KotB but I am not sure whether it made it to ToEE or whether it can be one-handed by a medium-sized character (probably should, I guess).

5. Ergonpandilus

Ergonpandilus the Avatar

Small Masterwork Quarterstaff can be dual wielded, but I need small weapon (with Longsword) or I got the nasty penalties. Gotta try that Staff of Striking.

6. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Use 'enlarge' - I'm sure Gandalf cast that in the Goblin Cave in the Hobbit.

7. Ergonpandilus

Ergonpandilus the Avatar

Indeed, Enlarge fits perfectly to Gandalf. I made Gandalf to a sorcerer with MW Longsword and Two Weapon Fighting. Love the idea about semi-warrior Gandalf as in the books.

Is Staff of Striking considered as a small weapon?

8. wizgeorge

wizgeorge Prophet of Wizardy

Fighter/Wizard is a good combination but TWF only works good for someone with a real good armorclass and lots of hitpoints. Better have lots of potions also. Your wizard/sorcerer friend might not live too long.

9. GuardianAngel82

GuardianAngel82 Senior Member

It's hard to make a first level Gandalf. He wouldn't have started out fully "formed". He would have to develop into what he bacame.

Consider soloing him for a while, and then adding the other characters at an inn later. This would reflect his seniority. Or you could console one character up.

10. Isser

Isser Member

Speaking of hats, how about something like the druid circlet, except with bunny ears instead of antlers?

Also, dunno if it was addressed already, but some of the colored hats don't remove hoods from capes.

Our Host!