Map objects NPCs etc..

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by Jota, Apr 1, 2005.

Remove all ads!
  1. Jota

Jota Member

Is it possible take out all objects NPCs etc from a map with scripts on events. I mean clean a map from all their content, and then put new content on it all this using Scripts?

2. Morpheus

Morpheus Mindflayer Veteran

I haven't tried this yet, but if you copy one of the existing map folders and delete all .mob files from it, it should be completely empty.

Then you can add a script anchor .mob file (an invisible NPC) with Agetian's Mob Studio and spawn everything you need via script (like I did with the Arena map).

3. Jota

Jota Member

But arent some of this mob files part of the Pathfind coordinates?
    Well im gonna try that and see what happens.

Thanks.

4. Livonya

Livonya Established Member

Yes, this is possible.

In fact I have done it.

I took out every single undead creature in Emery Meadows and replaced them with brand new undead creatures of my own design.

- Livonya

5. Jota

Jota Member

Well im using the Moathouse Tower the one with a spider to test this, i delete all the mob files content and this does not seem to have any effect at all.

Livonya can you please tell me how do you do it, and can we take out all objects or just the Monsters.?

Emery Meadows is a good map, if we could take every object out and put new ones i could make a copy of this map and transform it in a good (or evil) forest.

Thanks.

Our Host!