Temple dll??

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by cobuesing, Mar 23, 2005.

Remove all ads!
  1. cobuesing

cobuesing Member

I've been playing toee for about 3 months without any mods other than the "official" ones from Troika and Atari. However the game continues to drive me into a rage from time to time so I decided to try some other mods, the co8 mod to be exact. However I already loaded the official patch 3 and cannot get co8 to work. I realize that I need to remove patch 3 and install temole.dll in order to get co8 to work but I cant download the temple file because every time I try to it tries loading a page as opposed to downloading. Any ideas?

2. Morpheus

Morpheus Mindflayer Veteran

3. Donovan

Donovan Member

I installed official patch 2, Co8 patch 3.0.4, and the latest temple.zip but I'm getting an application error: "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000005). Click on OK to terminate the application". I also tried a fresh install and installing official patch 1 before patch 2 with no affect. Everything was installed normally, all the files from temple.zip were copied to the correct locations, and the program works fine if I leave off the temple.zip update. Any ideas?

4. Kordius

Kordius Member

For me the unoficial patch 3.04 works after the instalation off the patch number 3.
    But for me official patchs delocalize my release (it's à french one)-the text in french was changed into english- note the poficial patchs were only in english -.

Our Host!