Cleaning Up Hommlet

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by Gaear, Jun 18, 2008.

Remove all ads!
  1. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Ooo nice list :)

If we want to give the various 'wives' some generic dialogue, then it can be done via map number off one single prototype and one script: all the books in KotB are done that way, off a couple different prototypes but all accessing script # 00497 and then differentiating by map number.

Just a thought :)

2. Stohrm Knightforger

Stohrm Knightforger Dwarven Cleric

Thanks, but they're just notes. I have T1-2 in PDF format (Thanks to Paizo.com) and I gathered most of the information from there. The first part (ignoring the bit about Ostler) was obviously grabbed out of the Protos file.

The info on the AC's is obviuosly pre 3.5 rules (Back when the lower your AC the better--who knows what Gygax was thinking).

I had asked a question, elsewhere, regarding the game.global_flag(##)'s ; as I have yet to discover a listing for them.

Stohrm

Last edited: Jan 3, 2009
  3. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

That's an example of the unpublished new material I'm talking about. It's not from the original dialogue.

[edit]

Stohrm, I just noticed that you posted the new jayfie dialogue here as well. I know maybe this wasn't clear to you before, and I'm sorry if in some way I've contributed to that uncertainty, but I have to straighten this out so that everybody doesn't read that thing and then not get to enjoy it fresh whenever that mod gets done: DO NOT POST THE JAYFIE LABOR CAMP MOD DIALOGUE CHANGES PUBLICALLY.

Please respect my wishes on this. I technically 'own' the material (inasmuch as we own any of the mods we do), so I think I'm within my rights to ask that it be respected in this fashion.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2009
  4. Stohrm Knightforger

Stohrm Knightforger Dwarven Cleric

By all means, I understand completely (and believe me; I hate making mistakes like that).

Stohrm

5. Basil the Timid

Basil the Timid Dont Mention the War

If I understand correctly, all NPCs have a daytime and a nighttime location. Would it be feasible to put some Hommletians just outside their homes during the day? This way it won't be necessary to barge in on them.

I wish I understood how to manage locations for them. GA, did Sitra teach you how to do that?

6. GuardianAngel82

GuardianAngel82 Senior Member

What he had me do was go into WB, find the numbers for all the elements of a given temple - priests, bugbears, etc. - and import and arrange them for a new deployment to represent the temple in it's alerted state: gathered in a main room. He did the actual programming of the pre- and post-alert deplowments. I didn't do anything for the Trader's Mod.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2009
  7. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

You have to mod daynight.nxd using World Builder.

Our Host!