charachter import/export

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Shippodafox, Oct 4, 2008.

Remove all ads!
  1. Shippodafox

Shippodafox Member

is there a mod out that allows charachters to be exported for replay? i've been looking on and off for months, but i can't find anything for the life of me. am i looking in the wrong place, or has this even been made possible? and if not, is there a way to edit my party's level at the start of the game?

2. Cetali

Cetali Member

3. Zalmoxes

Zalmoxes Forest Guardian

On a related note, does anybody knows if it's possible to import/play with the two characters from the tutorial? I mean not only their stats or equipment (that's easy) but the pictures too. I thought it would be fun to continue their(love :giggle: story )

4. sps49

sps49 Wide-Eyed Tourist Supporter

I had the distinct impression that those two did not end on good terms....

Plus, the female could be Ima. (Anyone else? Bueller?)

5. Shippodafox

Shippodafox Member

ok, so i tried the console idea and it worked. thanks! however, i notice that there is only one 8th level arcane spell available in the mods i have installed. consequently, i can't advance my sorcerer past 16th level, because i can't fill in the spell slot for a second spell when i try to advance to 17th. all i have is monster summoning 8. are there more somewhere i can add, or is there a way to bypass this? all i can think to do is multi-class and just accept that i cannot have access to 9th level spells. help?!? (sorry if this has been addressed)

6. bigron

bigron Member

You can put a lower level spell in a higher level spot.:wave:

7. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

What about Polar Ray? Thats in there isn't it?

8. Shippodafox

Shippodafox Member

i tried the lower level spell idea right away, with no success. maybe i should try again. and no, i don't have polar ray in my version. i have the 5.0.0 Co8 mod, with nothing else. other than frontend, obviously. i'll look again, i suppose.

9. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Polar Ray is in the CMF, I believe. Its certanily in 5.0.6, which is a dead giveaway it wasn't in 5.0.0.

Our Host!