Project: ToEE Spell Descriptions

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by Gaear, Apr 30, 2008.

Remove all ads!
  1. Jesse Heinig

Jesse Heinig Established Member

Sure, just let me know what you have already implemented and I won't worry about it.

As I mentioned a long long time ago, one of the projects that was bumping around in the back of my head was trying to find an implementation for the "Wall of . . . " spells. Might try that again.

In the meantime, I'm just doing a few more high-level spells that I noticed were in the lists but not coded.

2. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

I've picked this up ... currently have all level 3 and 4 paladin spells hyper-linked to paladins in help.tab (very few had been before, for whatever reason) and added in help.tab entries for all level 6 and 7 spells that weren't in before (fewer of these than I thought, actually). Still have level 8 and 9 spells to do but they may have to wait for the next release, as this business is very time consuming.

Eventually all level 6 - 9 spells (and level 3 - 4 paladin and ranger spells) will be there though, fully cross-linked and documented. Yay!

3. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

Finshed all level 8 and 9 spells. I think this is done, so thread unstickied.

[edit]

Also the 5th level and under Co8 spells Extraplanar Chest, Gentle Repose, Ray of Clumsiness, and Warp Wood.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2010
  4. hellblazer

hellblazer Established Member

Greater invisibility says the duration is one minute a level on the spell list but the description says one round.

Our Host!