Wish corruptor

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by whatsername74, Nov 8, 2006.

Remove all ads!
  1. Eledezma

Eledezma Nerull's Reaper

granted but you cannot go in your room for the dirty landary has gain intelligence and killed your tv and is seeking blood
    i wish for a turkey sandwich "FROM HELL" it is delivered and not poisoned

2. dragonalumni

dragonalumni Elemental Warrior

granted.. after enjoying the best meal of your life and falling into a deep sleep you wake up a possessed off-colored demon turkey, the butcher from Diablo comes through the floor, chops your neck off and lets you run around the room sending blood pretty much everywhere until your dead. many hours later your family only finds blood and chicken feathers.

i wish my gf from hell would return there, without me.

3. sirchet

sirchet Force for Goodness Moderator Supporter

Granted! Although, upon her return to hell she re-connects with her succubi sisters, and together they devise a scheme so that every girl friend you have for the remainder of your life is a succubus in disguise. ;)

I wish we were done remodeling the freakin house!

4. Eledezma

Eledezma Nerull's Reaper

done, but you had to pay aliens to do it and bush thought they were muslims and nuked it.

I wish that bush was a good leader.

5. The Royal Canadian

The Royal Canadian Established Member

Granted. Unfortunately after becoming a good leader, Bush starts to feel unappreciated in the USA, because Congress won't rewrite the Constitution so that he can be elected "President for Life", so he goes and joins Al Queda.
    I wish I knew what I wanted to wish for.
    TRC

6. crossfirex

crossfirex Member

dont we all? i can mod certain values... (items such as weapons that is...) but thats not quite enough is it?

7. crossfirex

crossfirex Member

Granted, but he bacame such a good leader he got lost in the peoples opinions and failed to stop terrorism, ultimately ruining his reputation.
    EDIT- OOPS I DIDNT SEE THE GUY BELOW THIS ONE SOMEONE PLEASE GET HIM :blush: :yikes:

Last edited: May 5, 2008
  8. GuardianAngel82

GuardianAngel82 Senior Member

OK, just to get things moving:

Granted, but the excitement of getting your wish brings on a stroke, resulting in diminished mental capacity and YOU get elected President, which constitutes a defacto Canadian takeover of the U.S. Bush, now a better leader, orders Al Qaeda to actually help their fellow Moslems, so they promptly blow each other up.

I wish the cute grey chick who started all this would come back, and bring her fedora. (I can't remember her name.)

No wait! Wasn't she a Priestess of Lolth? OH NO! NOT THE WHIP! Ok, maybe a little bit...

9. The Royal Canadian

Granted
    Unfortunately, not only are you refering to the wrong person (Mieliki is the one with the unseen, invisible (??) Fedora), she decides, after seeing an old James Bond movie ("Goldfinger" IIRC) to make some "special modifications" (imitate Wonnilon while saying this) so that it can be thrown long-distances, and the brim can cut through anything that isn't armorplated. Unfortunately, on her first "fieldtest", you happen to walk in front of her just as she throws the Fedora, and it severs your head. Hearing that you wouldn't mind a little bit of whipping, Whatsername74 raises you from the dead, reattaches your head (what's the point of whipping someone if you can't hear them scream right ??), chains you to a post, and then gives you a LOT of whipping.:evil_laug

I still wish I knew what to wish for

The Royal Canadian

10. GuardianAngel82

GuardianAngel82 Senior Member

Well, I got what I deserved. I got behatted by Mieliki, then reheaded by Whatsername74, then corrected by the President of the United States of Canada. Fine! But the Wonnilon voice was too much. Could I get Gleam instead? She's HOT!

(Later) "Take out the garbage? Yes, dear...OW! That wasn't back talk, dear. My aching knee!"

Still don't know what to wish for? Check out your answer to my wish. I'm living(?) the dream.

11. Dragonreborn567

Dragonreborn567 Member

granted, unfortunantely the only answer is to wish for what to wish for, and so by asking what to wish for next, you are stuck in a paradox where you must continuously ask what to wish for, while continuously being told to wish for something to wish for until you finaly, suddenly, and inexplicably die (actually it's because your wasting all your time wishing for what to wish for and not drinking/eating)

i wish i wasnt so damn addicted to candy

12. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

granted, you're now terribley addicted to everything but candy and spend the rest of your life (until Monday) on a bender.

I wish I had Monday off work.

13. erkper

erkper Bugbear Monk Supporter

Granted. You're fired!

I wish my wife understood me.

14. The Royal Canadian

Granted
    Unfortunately, your wife gets upset because you don't understand her as well as she understands you, so she files for divorce.

I wish I was a better photographer, and that my cameras would quit breaking down on me.
    The Royal Canadian

15. The Royal Canadian

I wish that the 2008 Election season was over.

The Royal Canadian

Last edited: May 17, 2008
Our Host!