NPC-level-as-PC patch doesn't work for Wonnilon

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by camelotcrusade, Jan 28, 2005.

Remove all ads!
  1. camelotcrusade

camelotcrusade Head Boy

Hello,

I've been enjoying leveling the PCs as NPCs, but for some reason it's not working in my current game on Wonnilon. I have Meleny and she works out fine (I can level her) but Wonnilon just shoots up automatically. If he takes gnome hooked hammer I'm going to have to bump him off....

Anyway, FYI! Hope we can adjust it in a future update so I can use him.

2. zhuge

zhuge Established Member Veteran

We suffered attachment data loss from a forum downtime and I had to ask Sir_Toejam to redo his fix and reupload it. It may have been done in haste and he claims that he didn't really check it.
    So it is possible that Sir_Toejam might have missed out Wonnilon when coding the fix. He missed out on Hruda which was corrected by CODEX.

The original thread is here:
    http://www.co8.org/forum/showthread.php?t=977

Please recheck you findings. If Wonnilon still refuses to level up like a PC, follow the instructions at the end of thread above and try to repair the file. Then retest and report your findings.
    Thanks.

3. camelotcrusade

camelotcrusade Head Boy

Thanks! I don't have that save anymore, but I may try getting Wonnilong again. I downloaded that patch ToeJam had posted, so you never know...

Our Host!