Texture fix

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by Beaujim, Aug 10, 2004.

Remove all ads!
  1. Beaujim

Beaujim Member

I'm not sure if anyone else fixed this or noticed it but when a male human wore a blue villager garb. (the default clothes for a bard) it applied the wrong texture (it used the female human one, and gave the men cleavage) this is a problem in with the dat file there is a duplicate of the female human texture named for the male human. I edited another race's texture and gave it the proper skintone and used that it looks perfect down to the pixel...

i would be suprised if anyone hasn't fixed this elsewhere but i haven't seen in on your site and it is not in your patch, so I will post it here.

I dont claim any rights to this and anyone can use in any way without need for credit... it is a very simple fix.

Attached Files:

2. Livonya

Livonya Established Member

Does anyone have a non-corrupt version of this fix?

When I download this it comes corrupt.

Livonya

3. zhuge

zhuge Established Member Veteran

We had a problem with all attachments when the forum crashed a few months ago. I've restored a few but this one doesn't seem to be on my hard disk. :(
    If anyone has downloaded an uncorrupted version, please reupload it in this thread as an attachment.

4. Beaujim

Beaujim Member

necropost, but done, and done.

EDIT: I didn't put in the readme that i put in the original but just extract it to your install directory, or mix it with some toffee :p

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 22, 2005
  5. Morpheus

Morpheus Mindflayer Veteran

Welcome back! And thanks a lot for re-upping the file. ;)

Our Host!