Animal PC?

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by ShadowDeth, Jun 16, 2006.

Remove all ads!
  1. Lord_Spike

Lord_Spike Senior Member Veteran

Cats would have super-human dexterity, something like 20. 17 is kinda on the low side for a cat. Charisma would be higher, too...but only towards cat lovers & other cats. Dog people would definetly have a negative reaction, of course. Intelligence 6? Why so low? Cats are f'in smart; and they should have 10 ranks in the various social skills, to boot. I should think wisdom might be a tad lower, like 8. They have an innate curiosity, but lack the wisdom to understand it can be their demise.

Attached Files:

2. Dragonreborn567

Dragonreborn567 Member

I think the intelligence is so low due to the fact that all animals have lower than 8 (i think it's 8) youd think the behemeth king frog would be semi-intelligent being such a magnificent, and monstrous creature... its got 2 or somethin... that and cats arent quite as smart as people make them out to be... and i dont doubt the fact that your cat has somehow managed to spell out "feed me" on your keyboard while your playing a game but in all honesty it's not lack of wisdom that gets those cats into trouble with things they dont understand....

Our Host!