Anyone else suggested the Minotaur?

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Sachmo, Jan 12, 2008.

Remove all ads!
  1. Sachmo

Sachmo Knight of the Crown

I was roaming around the temple with my Chaotic Evil Cleric when I decided I might need a couple of minions to help out with some of the bigger battles.

So after intimidating the troll chief into my party, I went and suggested the Minotaur into my party. I thought they seemed like appropriate minions for an evil leader. (A bit like Shredder with Bee-Bop and Rock Steady in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)

Anyhow, I noticed that the minotaur was already able to level. Actually further inquiries revealed that he starts out a level 0 nothing but with enough experiance to go up to level 19. :twitch:

He is a bit like a cheat character, I'm tempted to dump the poor fella as I'm worried it will make the rest of the temple rather easy.
    I will have to kill him eventually anyway, as my goal is to kill every person in the game and become the ultimate force in the land :evil:

2. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Just use the Armegeddon spell. So much quicker that way.

3. HeJason

HeJason JK2 Deity

I suggested the White Dragon join my party once, and had him level up as a sorcerer. He was too big to fit in alot of doorways though..

4. Sapper_Astro

Sapper_Astro Established Member

Suggestion is hilarious.

Anyone tried the Hezrou? Or his cousins?

5. Half Knight

Half Knight Gibbering Mouther

Hilarious would be having Iuz or St Cuthbert.

You can also get the Behemot King Frog with a scroll of charm animal. It's pretty strong, and can carry tons of unwanted items.

6. St.Cuthbert1176

St.Cuthbert1176 Member

iz having luz or st.cuthbert suggested into your party even possible ?????with high enough stats and spell penetration?

7. Half Knight

Half Knight Gibbering Mouther

No i don't think it's possible, just the bonus they have to ST would be more than enough. I just said it would be hilarious (i think i dissmised Iuz once, with a lucky roll, in Vanilla ToEE)
    Besides, they're outsiders, and suggestion isn't supposed to work on them

BUT, if you change the protos...heck, you can even have them join the party!
    Which, gives me the idea of having another gods in the game...bwahahahaaa! :evil_laug

Erythnul, here i go! :rock:

8. St.Cuthbert1176

St.Cuthbert1176 Member

tell me how to change the protos to do that!!!!!i got to try it!!!

9. krunch

krunch moving on in life

fyi - Iuz and The Fiend of the North have been modded since vanilla ToEE for those two deities to be more like what they should be as avatars on the prime material plane.

Our Host!