Updated Unofficial patch

Discussion in 'Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines' started by avfanatic, Oct 21, 2005.

Remove all ads!
  1. Bob Corncob

Bob Corncob Maverick Moon Miner

Just in case sirchet checks back here, the Unofficial Patch is up to ver. 3.6 now. Almost forgot, the True VtMB Patch is at 4.03 now as well. The True patch is being completely redone from scratch, but you can grab 4.03 until the next release comes along.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2007
  2. sirchet

sirchet Force for Goodness Moderator Supporter

Thanks Bob, "The Banshee" is a terrific source for fan made patches/fixes/updates.

3. Mielikki

Mielikki Member

so what are all the patches n such i need to make my origanal version run best?

Last edited: Apr 21, 2008
  4. Bob Corncob

If your game is not version 1.2 go here: http://download.activision.com/bloodlines/vtmb_1_2.exe

Then go here: http://www.gamebanshee.com/

Upper-left is a drop-down menu that says Banshee Network. Click the arrow and scroll down to VtMB. There are links to both unofficial patches, Unofficial Patch 4.4 & True VtMB 5.04AT patch. As of Unofficial Patch 4.4 it will install a bug-fix only version & includes additional content to be installed separately which was there but not used in the original game, as well as some changes Wesp saw fit to make to the game. The True VtMB 5.04AT patch is strictly bug-fixes only.

Really hope this helps you enjoy this great game even more.

5. Mielikki

Mielikki Member

does anyone even play this game anymore?

Last edited: Apr 21, 2008
  6. Bob Corncob

I think the last time I played it was 4-6 months ago. Every once in a while i re-install it and play through as a different clan. Nosferatu & Malkavian make for an interesting twist to the game.

7. sirchet

sirchet Force for Goodness Moderator Supporter

I went with an exceptionally large hard-drive, (this time) so I can keep all my favorites just a double click away. :D

8. Bob Corncob

I've got the room , but play so infrequently that the unofficial patch is always a new one. Fresh install each time helps make sure no wacky bugs occur.

Our Host!