Community Feedback

Discussion in 'The Keep on the Borderlands' started by Shiningted, Jul 24, 2007.

Remove all ads!
  1. wizgeorge

wizgeorge Prophet of Wizardy

Ted-I don't think there's much chance of you or your work hurting any thing. Everyone familiar with co8 knows how much work and time has been spent and everyone appreciates it. Atari/Troika/WotC are responsible for ToEE's rep. Co8 has done nothing but greatly improve on it. I expect and I'm quite sure that will continue. George.

2. adarius

adarius One man army.

Weeeeeeee!!!!! I can't wait to play this. I DLed the starter pack, just the base version, and ran around a bunch. I got the feeling that this would be an amazing campaign, as good as, or even better than, the Temple module! Yay for Co8! Bringing life to our beloved ToEE.

3. SAM

SAM Member

All of the art and screens look great. Very cool. I would love to try KOTB when it is ready!

I just recently started with TOEE and the FrontEnd with the co8 mod is AWESOME.

NICE WORK PEOPLE

SAM

4. Number99

Number99 kicking Iuz

A big :thumbsup: for all you guy's

Nice work

5. WebShaman

WebShaman Member

I just want to say this : you guys really do not know how many peeps out there are watching what you are doing!

Keep up the great work!

6. ithildur

ithildur Established Member

Co8 >= Troika, by far > Atari...

7. aweigh0101

aweigh0101 Member

Re: New Gallery -old screens

just wanted to say that your mod is the only thing keeping me alive. so that means: don't stop working on it, or i will die. seriously.

8. Amasius

Amasius Member

Yep, we are watching you. :bigbrother:

:wave:

9. Ellester

Ellester Member

Man holy cow! I've been away a long time, thought I would stop by and see how KotB was doing and I see all this fabulous artwork, avatars, portraits, screenshots, etcetera. And all are of excellent quality. I never expected this mod to look so professional.

All I gotta say is you guys are doing an amazing job, and probably the best modding job I've ever seen! :notworthy

10. mrobviousjosh

mrobviousjosh Member

I concur. The score, artwork, etc. all look beautiful. It may sound odd but I'm actually glad I only recently found out about this project (what can I say, life caught up with me for a good while) and now I'm all jazzed about this WITHOUT having to wait in agony as long as many of this community's members. GREAT JOB team- this is so exciting (and ambitious)!

11. Mielikki

Mielikki Member

umm, how do i look at all this stuff? and ty all who have worked so long n hard (joke away...) to make this happen! you truly do ROCK!:dance:

12. Half Knight

Half Knight Gibbering Mouther

@Miel

to post that, you ARE in the KotB forum, so just check the others threads. :)

@Gaear

The new media is awesome. I didn't see those new maps, they're...astonishing. :twitch:

And ¡Finally! new music to hear while i work :headfones
    Awesome! the combat endgame it's my favorite! :notworthy

13. Fernando

Fernando Established Member

Excellent work Gaear, lots of nice teasers to go with. KotB's running smoothly, you all should be proud. Also, kudos for the music, it's even better from what I expected!

14. TYrant

TYrant Fast Limper

Looks great! Can't wait!

15. Zebedee

Zebedee Veteran Member Veteran

Our Host!