temple.zip

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by scottybobotti, Nov 6, 2004.

Remove all ads!
  1. scottybobotti

scottybobotti Member

Was the changes found in temple.zip included in the latest version of the 3.0.4 patch or do I need to download it seperately. If I do need to download temple.zip how do I install it? Thanks.

2. zodden

zodden Member

I am confused about this as well

First I am confused as to which is the most recent Co8 patch since there are a few with the same version numbers around.

Next if one has the most recent Co8 patch does one need the Temple.zip or has that been put in?

I am confused.

A link to the most recent Co8 patch would be great in this thread, as well as info regarding Temple.zip

thanks!

3. zodden

zodden Member

Well it appears that I will have to answer my own question.

From what I have been able to gather on posts from this forum and the atari one, temple.zip includes fixes that are not yet in 3.0.4 beta. So the install order would be

1. the atari patches
    2. then co8 3.0.4 beta
    3. then temple.zip

4. zodden

zodden Member

176 views as of now, always 3 to 10 people viewing this forum and nobody can answer?

5. Siglorel

Siglorel Member

Non problem

I didn't reply because I'm not anyone special here, and you'd got the right answer. Yes, do the official patch, then 3.0.4 (or whatever the latest is in future), then grab temple.zip if you want to use the latest work-in-progress from moebius.

Our Host!